- Totally new MCU that comes with a three channel PMW output specifically designed for motor control applications and runs at 48mhz.
- New BLHELI_S firmware which provides all the strengths of the original BLHELI, but adds some significant improvements such as better response and smoother start up, higher resolution of throttle steps, and auto-detection of the input signal protocol.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Three exceptionally fast dedicated MOSFET drivers
- Extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
- Blheli-S Only runs damped light
Take Your Quad To The Next Level
This board is four (4) 30A ESCs on one board. This is great for centralising your mini-quad (getting the ESCs off the arms). Reduces weight and simplifies your wiring. Great for smaller quads where space on your arms is limited and weight is a premium.
Utilising low internal resistance MOSFETS, exceptionally fast MOSFET drivers and extra capacitance for improved power-line noise suppression. Perfectly suited for most mini-quad motor sizes from 18xx-22xx.
- EFM8BB2 MCU runs at 48Mhz
- Support Dshot600
- Dedicated professional MPS driver for MOSFETS
- Top notch mosfet, Rds only 0.9mΩ, VGS=10V
- Integrated with 5V/12V regulator, easy to provide power to your FPV gear, LED lights, VTX and FC
- High TG PCB board, copper thickness almost 4oz.
- Standard 36*36mm size, perfect fit for the most frames on market.
- Battery: 2-4s
- Constant Current: 30A
- Burst Current: 40A
- Size: 36*36
- Firmware: Blheli_S C_H_40
- MCU: 8BB21 at 48mhz
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight(no wires): 15g
- 1x Aikon SEFM 30A 4-in-1
- 2x Power Cables
- 1x Receiver Cable
- 1x Capasitor
The super fast 48MHz Busy Bee MCU also means these ESCs will easily drive the newer higher kV motors with easy and supports all the modern protocols including Dshot.
This 4in1 esc come with a low ESR capacitor to reduce power line noise. An ESC breakout cable that also has a 3-pin servo plug to power your 5V Flight Controller (Naze32, Xracer or similar) as well as some 16AWG silicone wire.